Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing Unified Communications (UC) and Video Collaboration, Contact Centers, Networking and related services.
As an Avaya Platinum Partner, Lantana Communications is required to maintain rigorous certifications demonstrating product expertise and a minimum customer satisfaction score of 3.5 on a five-point scale. This year, we have once again been recognized as an Avaya “Partner in Customer Excellence” for achieving an average customer satisfaction score of over 4.4. We currently have 18 Certified Avaya Technicians holding over 50 certifications.
Avaya Aura® Contact Center Solution
Avaya Aura is a context-sensitive, inbound and outbound, voice and multi-media integrated midsize contact center solution delivering a personalized customer experience. It provides powerful out-of-the-box functionality with the ability to expand as required, integrated management and on-going flexible service support to ensure maximized capabilities and risk mitigation.
- Blends inbound and outbound capabilities to improve support, improve customer loyalty and increase new pipeline opportunities.
- Delivers actionable intelligence directly to the point of customer contact.
- Utilizes reporting/analytics and quality recording to gain in-depth performance insights.
- Delivers consistent personalized customer experiences across media types.
- Increases agent productivity and leverage under-utilized skill sets.
- Provides in-depth insights into interaction reporting and analytics across all channels.
- Provides powerful simple-to-use tools to expedite reallocation of contact center resources.
- Increases customer access to self-service options and expertise over any media.
- Precisely aligns customer needs with agent abilities and data resources.
Unified Communications (UC) simplify the proliferation of technologies that businesses deal with every day. Our people-centric solutions integrate voice, video and data, enabling users to communicate and collaborate in real time. This eliminates inefficiencies in communications to make organizations more productive and responsive. These device- and location-agnostic collaboration solutions are also geared towards today’s increasingly mobile workforce.
Increase Business Agility and Decrease Costs with Unified Communications Solutions
- Seamlessly Integrated: Reply to email with your voice. Turn an IM into a conference call. Answer your desk phone from the airport. No matter how, where or when you communicate, you’ll have seamless access to the same familiar interfaces and corporate resources.
- Productivity-Focused: When communications tools work together, you get more done. With the Avaya Flare™ Experience, you use the same interface to collaborate real-time across all your tools, including desktop video, social media, conferencing and more.
- Vendor-Neutral: Unified Communications unifies systems, devices and applications from multiple vendors. We support open standards and robust interfaces with third-party products, for lower costs and improved flexibility. The core communications platform, Avaya Aura®, leverages SIP architecture to simplify networks and connect users at every location regardless of endpoint infrastructure.
- Reliable and Secure: Our solutions have been used for years by organizations from small businesses to the Fortune 500.
From powering one of the world’s largest temporary networks last year – InteropNet 2013, to powering the largest sporting event this year – Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games, Avaya Networking with VENA Fabric Connect is an evolutionary leap in designing and building networks. As the Official Supplier of Network Equipment, our partner, Avaya will provide the communication infrastructure and expertise for voice, data and video collaboration. Check out the below Avaya case study, and discover the solutions they have put in place to make Sochi 2014 the most connected Olympic Winter Games yet.
Improve Efficiency, Reliability and Scalability
Avaya VENA Fabric Connect transforms the entire network from data center to desktop into a more agile one that is easier to configure, manage and maintain. An IEEE/IETF standards-based solution, commonly referred to as ‘Shortest Path Bridging’, Fabric Connect employs a single protocol as opposed to several complex protocol overlays. This solution delivers the industry’s most comprehensive array of network services, including Layer 2 and Layer 3 virtualization with optimized routing, and now, IP Multicast support. It provides a totally private, closed network, optimized for multicast traffic, that delivers end-to-end separation.
As a trusted Avaya Platinum Business Partner, the experts at Lantana can show you what we’re doing with our customers to future-proof their networks and keep up with applications and demands.
Imagine a Network Where You Can
- Conduct adds, moves and changes in minutes, not weeks
- Eliminate Core VLANs and services are enabled at the edge only
- Enable fast network recovery, in the event of a failure
- Reduce errors and simplify network provisioning using single-core protocol
Please fill out the form in order to download.
Thank you. You may now download the files.