Redefining what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability and affordability
Ruckus Wireless is a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. The Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability and affordability. They call this Pervasive Performance.
Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi is a Collection of Unique Technologies
- BeamFlex is the industry’s most advanced Wi-Fi smart antenna implementation. Combining a compact internal antenna array with expert control software, BeamFlex continuously ranks the antenna configurations for each receiving device and reconfigures itself in real-time to choose the best performing antenna configuration to address interference and obstructions.
- ChannelFly is a dynamic self-optimizing channel selection algorithm that sues lived channel activity to measure and rank channel capacity based on measured throughput to client devices. ChannelFly improves throughput to client devices in noisy environments pricing up to 60% increased capacity over classic channel selection techniques.
- SmartCast is an advanced traffic management engine providing a myriad of unique functions such as content parsing, multi-cast conversion, application classification and quality of network controls. Unlike other quality of network implementation, SmartCast provides automatic flow classification, software pre-queuing, per station and per-packet scheduling of traffic over the antenna array.
- SmartSec is a unique collection of security capabilities that automates client-side security, making it easy to use. It provides a patent-pending mechanism that generates, configures, and installs encryption keys on client devices—in a process that’s totally transparent to the user.
- SmartMesh changes the fundamental economics of WLAN deployment. SmartMesh networking uses Ruckus-patented Smart Wi-Fi and expert RF routing technologies to create long-range, reliable and adaptive Wi-Fi trunk connections between mesh Aps obviating the need for cabling Ethernet to every AP.
Making Simply Better Wireless: Ruckus BeamFlex Explained
For additional information, visit Ruckus Wireless.
Ruckus Wireless has been singularly focused on Pervasive Performance in wireless since beginning operations in 2004, and they continue to lead the industry in performance innovation. They have never relied on off-the-shelf, reference design radio technology – it just doesn’t deliver the capacity, range or interference mitigation necessary to make the dream of high performance wireless a reality. Instead, they’ve assembled a team of the best and brightest wireless minds in the world to produce the creative solutions needed to realize their Pervasive Performance Vision. And we’ve partnered with them to help deliver the industry’s best price/performance Wi-Fi to our customers.
What is Pervasive Performance?
- Adaptive Signal Control: Your grandfather’s omni-directional antenna configs won’t cut it any longer.
- Interference Mitigation: There’s plenty of noise out there, and it’s only going to get louder.
- Capacity-Driven Channel Assignment: Long gone are the days of “set-it-and-forget-it” channel planning. Let’s get dynamic, people.
- Dynamic Polarization Diversity: Client devices are becoming increasingly small, smart and mobile…yesterday’s fixed polarity just won’t deliver acceptable connectivity to this Generation Next mobile device.
- Maximized Signal Strength: DBs are sexy. Well, maybe only to us radio heads…but they sure make a difference in wireless connectivity.
- Network Capacity Optimization: Forget how many Mbps it says on the box or the website or the datasheet…the only thing that matters is how much you can really get through the pipes. It takes some serious intelligence to maximize the real capacity of wireless.
Please fill out the form in order to download.
Thank you. You may now download the files.