Seamless collaboration—voice, video, mobile—on any device with Avaya IP Office 9.0
Avaya IP Office 9.0 Now Offers
- Simplified, Increased Scale: Easily and cost-effectively scales to 2,000 users (previously 1,000 users) at up to 32 locations, delivering exceptional value and low total cost of ownership.
- Virtualization: Adds virtualized software running VMware vSphere 4.x or 5.x software. IP Office software can now run inside a virtual machine, on a dedicated server, an appliance, or a combination of these. This adds flexibility while enabling customers to match the deployment method to their infrastructure plans and objectives.
- Simplified Management: IP Office Web Manager for Server Edition provides a consolidated management view of a multi-site IP Office solution through a one-time log-in to a single URL. Web Manager allows access to a range of servers, along with solution-wide user management, and simplified management while enabling midmarket companies to reduce administrative overhead.
- Support for the Enterprise Branch: Can cost-effectively support multiple branch office deployment options: standalone, independent branch or connected to the Avaya Aura® network in distributed and centralized branch modes while being managed by Avaya Aura System Manager.
- Over 100 Other New Features: Including new voicemail licensing enhancements that provide support for voicemail across both primary and secondary sites, mobile and remote twinning, and VoIP support for One-X Mobile Preferred.
Features That Work for of All Your Employees
Make any mobile phone an extension of the office phone system—complete with call handling features and speed dials. Know that when customers call, they are dialing your business numbers, not your employees’ personal numbers.
Users control office communications using an IP phone, cell phone or laptop. Users receive all their messages—voice, email, and fax—in a single inbox, and are automatically notified of important messages. Set up conference calls on the fly, and have calls ring simultaneously on both mobile and desk phones.
Give teleworkers—employees who work remotely full-time—the same phone and functionality they’d have in the office. Users connect their phones to the company’s phone system via a virtual private network. And because it all goes through the IP Office system, you can hire talent from anywhere and save money.
Help receptionists manage high call volume from their PCs. Streamline call handling with easy point-and-click call controls. A list of incoming calls and call status displays on the PC screen. Integrate with commonly used database software. Monitor all office extensions. Have one receptionist provide coverage for multiple offices.
What’s New in Avaya IP Office 9.0
Avaya IP Office 9.0 Contact Center
- IT Services
- IP Telephony and VoIP
- Avaya IP Office for SMEs
- Unified Communications
- Mobility Solutions
- HD Video Conferencing and Telepresence
- Network Infrastructure
- Virtualization Solutions
- Network Security
- Structured Wiring and Network Cabling
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Professional Services
- IT Maintenance
Please fill out the form in order to download.
Thank you. You may now download the files.