With workers constantly on the go, mobile communications is one of the fastest-growing segments.
A Perfect Excuse to Change the Way You Do Business
Increasingly, organizations are coming to the realization that work is an activity, not a place. The “office” can now be anywhere. It is more important than ever that workers are able to travel for business, manage remote teams, telecommute and engage in mobile collaboration.
To meet this need, Lantana Communications offers a range of mobility solutions, so your employees can easily access voice, e-mail and fax messages wherever they are. With mobile collaboration, your teams can work dynamically, to improve efficiency, drive down costs, increase productivity and expand your customer base. In turn, you can deliver the highest level of service and remain competitive while empowering your employees to conduct business as usual no matter their location. Additionally, our mobile communications services allow your business to embrace the proliferation of 3rd-party business apps and bring your own device (BYOD), while managing and controlling your networks and core business data.
Our Mobility Solutions Can Help You Cut the Cord
- Mobile workers are reachable anytime, anywhere. Customers require only a single number to contact a team member, whether they’re in the office, working from home, on the road or out on vacation.
- Road warriors can set up their phone systems so that a call rings simultaneously at their desk and on their mobile phone.
- Team members can take advantage of advanced office phone features, even when out of the office, including visual voicemail, conference calling, call transfers and more.
- The same information appears on all devices, so there’s no wasted time having to delete the same message multiple times.
- With modular messaging, your vacation needn’t be interrupted by unwanted calls. Instead, emails are sent to the user’s mobile device when a new message arrives. With a glance, employees can decide how urgent the matter is and when they will answer.
To stay competitive, businesses must look for ways to bring the work to the workers, and make mobility a priority, without compromising security. Our in-house specialists can help you reap the benefits of this evolving business environment and work with you to incorporate wireless communications systems seamlessly into your existing network infrastructure.
- IT Services
- IP Telephony and VoIP
- Avaya IP Office for SMEs
- Unified Communications
- Mobility Solutions
- HD Video Conferencing and Telepresence
- Network Infrastructure
- Virtualization Solutions
- Network Security
- Structured Wiring and Network Cabling
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Professional Services
- IT Maintenance